School Meal Accounts
My School Account
MySchoolAccount.com is an online portal between parents and their children’s schools. It allows parents to manage their children’s meal accounts, and at the same time lowers Glastonbury school administrative and maintenance costs.
This secure service allows parents to make deposits into their children’s meal accounts online at their convenience. A small transaction fee is charged to cover credit card and ACH costs. To save parents time and money, deposits can be made into all of their children’s accounts in a single transaction. Services include:
- Low Balance Notification: Parents can opt to receive an email, letting them know their children’s meal accounts have gone below a predetermined minimum balance.
- Student Meal Tracking: Parents can stay up-to-date on what foods their children are eating.
- Student Account Balance Monitoring: Parents can keep tabs on how much money is left in their children’s meal accounts.
Important Payment Information
- Payments made online at www.myschoolaccount.com can be allocated to either meal plan or a la carte.
- Meal plan funds can be used for complete meals only
- A La Carte funds can be used for meals and/or additional/extra items (snacks, water, juice, etc)
- Purchase of extra items (snacks, water, juice) will only be allowed if there are funds available in the a la carte portion of the account.