Classes are open to adults, high school students and other ages as noted.
Glastonbury residency is not required for registration.
Please read below for important information:
TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE:
Registrations for all classes are processed immediately and are accepted until the class is filled. TO REGISTER FOR ESL, GED, ABE, etc
.: Please click here
. CONFIRMATIONS ARE NOT MAILED:
Assume you are enrolled unless notified! REFUNDS:
- The registration fee will be refunded in full if a class is filled or cancelled.
- No refunds will be given after the class has started.
- No refunds on trips and food tours.
- If you wish to withdraw from a class for any reason, a request to withdraw must be directed to the Glastonbury Adult Education office in writing or by e-mail and must be made 48 hours before the first class to be eligible for a refund.
- If eligible for a refund, a $10.00 registration charge will be deducted from your refund.
Meet weekly on the same day each week unless otherwise noted.SCHOOL VACATIONS:
Classes scheduled in the schools will not be held and the Adult Education
office will be closed when schools are closed for Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, December holiday and spring recess. PAYMENTS:
Online, phone and mail in registrations with a credit card or check are accepted until each class is full.
MATERIALS FEES: Be prepared to pay these fees by check or cash to your instructor at your first class.
- Checks - please make payable to Glastonbury Adult Education
- Mastercard/Visa/Discover by mail - please print legibly, include expiration date, code, and sign the form
These fees are charged for textbooks or materials necessary for some classes and are in addition to the registration fees. STORM CANCELLATIONS:
Adult Education classes will be cancelled if Glastonbury Schools are closed due to inclement weather. Please check WFSB-TV, Channel 3 or listen to WTIC 1080 AM for announcements. Cancelled classes will be rescheduled by the teacher, usually by adding a class after the last scheduled class. STUDENT REGULATIONS:
INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES:
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings or on school grounds.
- Parking is permitted only in lined spaces. Traffic lanes must be kept open in all parking lots.
- Fire regulations/alarms must be followed at all times.
If special accommodations are required, please call 860-652-7253.