Classes are open to adults, high school students and other ages as noted.
Glastonbury residency is not required for registration.
Please read below for important information:
- Online 24/7: Click on the red button on the right side of the Adult and Continuing Education home page to register online.
- Mail-in registration: Click on the mail in form on the right side of the Adult and Continuing Education home page.
We recommend you send it immediately.
- Phone-in registration: 860-652-7253. If the line is busy, please leave a message. All calls are returned.
Please click here to REGISTER FOR ESL, GED, ABE, etc.
- The registration fee will be refunded in full if a class is filled or cancelled.
- No refunds will be given after the class has started.
- No refunds on trips and food tours.
- If you wish to withdraw from a class for any reason, a request to withdraw must be directed to the Glastonbury Adult Education office in writing or by e-mail and must be made 48 hours before the first class to be eligible for a refund.
- If eligible for a refund, a $10.00 registration charge will be deducted from your refund.
- Checks - please make payable to Glastonbury Adult Education
- Mastercard/Visa/Discover by mail - please print legibly, include expiration date, code, and sign the form
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings or on school grounds.
- Parking is permitted only in lined spaces. Traffic lanes must be kept open in all parking lots.
- Fire regulations/alarms must be followed at all times.